1. Proven methodology:
- Best global practices and experts
- Unified concept of collaborative education regardless of the sponsor
2. Applied skills and the opportunity to assess the quality of decisions and to see the results through business simulation
3. Collaborative education and implementation of projects with the help of independent party
- get systematic education from A to Z utilizing the best global and local practices;
- learn to analyze any category and practice new knowledge through business cases and simulation;
Comprehensive and systematic understanding of category management tools, proficiency in all types of category analysis.
2 sessions two days each (48 hours) + homework (business case based on real data)
Procurement directors, category managers, heads of sales departments, KAMs, sales managers, managers of merchandising and trade marketing departments, supervisors, sales representatives
business simulation, negotiations, lectures, discussions
Open, In-House, Collaborative
the group is divided into teams (minimum of 4 teams)
Together with participants, shape the "common language" of category management.
1. First 5 steps of the classical model of category management.
2. All types of category analysis.
3. Forming a "common language" of category management.
Upon completion of Stage 1 the participants get a 2-week assignment allowing them to apply the new knowledge and tools. Each participant receives a detailed feedback on their assignment.
To gain practical experience of using new knowledge through presentations, group work and business cases.
1. Steps 6 to 8 of the classical model of category management.
2. Applying and practicing the skills based on the homework assignment from Stage 1 and business cases.
3. Business game "Retailer and Supplier".
The participants will get support from the trainers via a dedicated online platform during the entire course.